Mill St Lofts
560 Mill Street is currently under development to become a new 50 unit residential condominium in the heart of downtown Reno.
24 of the all new residential condominiums will be three stories and built on top of the existing self-storage facility, which is housed in the basement.
The other 26 new residential condominiums will be constructed in the vacant parking lot to the west of the existing building.
View the architectural plans to get a feel for how this property will transform throughout the development process.
Mardian Development is now taking submissions for a reservation list that will be organized by time & date of submission.
Keep Scrolling down for more information.
How it works
1. Sign up for our newsletters to stay informed
2. Fill out the Reservation Packet
3. Sign and return the Reservation Agreement with your $1,000 deposit (required)
4. Sign Purchase Agreement (once final map is recorded)
Latest News & Updates
- Units are going fast! Reservation Packages have been emailed or they are available here (link). Submittal of your reservation package and $1,000 deposit secures your reservation.
- Unit pricing will be available by March 1 along with HOA dues estimates
- Units will include balconies, plus 11 first floor units will have private, exclusive-use patios
- All units include a self-storage unit for exclusive use
- 26 units will include fireplaces in the living area
- All units feature individual meters for gas, electric, water and sewer
- All units include their own individual heating, A/C, water heater and washer/dryer hookups
- Buyer upgrades will be allowed, pricing to be determined at the time of purchase contracts when the final map is recorded (est. 3 months)
- Construction Start Winter 2017
- Studio, 1 & 2 Bedroom Units
- Square Foot Range 518-1,258
- Broker Co-0p
- Washer & Dryer Hookups
- Mid-Range $250,000
- Slab Granite Counter Tops
- Hardwood & Tile Floors
- Security Entry
- All Units Have Storage